Skip to main content Skip to search Skip to search results

Carneal and Johnston

 Organization

Found in 15 Collections and/or Records:

Barracks addition and subsequent improvements, 1948 - 1964

 File
Identifier: 211 47.1-47.19
Scope and Contents Plans for the 1948 major addition to Barracks; subsequent smaller improvements through 1964

Cocke Hall [microfiche blueprints], 1925 - 1961

 File
Identifier: 211 10.1-10.9
Scope and Contents Includes original plans (1925) and subsequent alterations throught 1961

Crozet Hall [microfiche blueprints], 1934 - 1956

 File
Identifier: 211 11.1-11.12
Scope and Contents Includes original 1934 plans for Mess Hall and subsequent improvements through 1956.

Miscellaneous facilities, property, and utilities [microfiche plans/blueprints]

 File
Identifier: 211 MISC, SITE, PROP
Scope and Contents Includes: bridge and approach(1929); pedestrian underpass (1953); tennis courts (1954); track improvement (1956); corral developement (1959); baseball field (1961); physical training facilities (1962); stands for Alumni Field (1962); Woods Creek project; planting plans; concourse renovation (1966); physical training Wood's Creek; athletic practice field; proposed expansion; topography; state owned property plats

Nichols Engineering Building [microfiche blueprints], 1930 - 1966

 File
Identifier: 211 48.1-48.
Scope and Contents Includes original plans for Nichols Engineering Building (some records may reference Nichols Hall) and subsequent annex.