Albert S. Britt papers
Papers dating from Britt's army career, 1930-1962. Include correspondence; reports; notes and exercises from courses taken at the British Army Staff College, Camberley; speeches and articles; photographs. One scrapbook dates from cadetship at VMI.
- 1930 - 1962
- Britt, Albert S. (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open to researchers.
Conditions Governing Use
There are no known restrictions. The user assumes all responsibility for identifying and satisfying any claimants of copyright. The VMI Archives must be cited as the source of the content in publication. Contact the VMI Archives for additional information.
3 cubic feet (8 boxes and oversized)
Biographical / Historical
Albert S. Britt b. 1908, Nashville, TN.; graduate Virginia Military Institute, Class of 1930; Army officer, 1930-1962; president Georgia Historical Society; d. 1992, Savannah, Georgia.
Some items located oversized case
- Great Britain. -- Army. -- Staff College, Camberley
- Military records
- United States -- Army -- Officers -- Biography
- Virginia Military Institute -- Alumni -- Biography
- Virginia Military Institute -- Cadet Life -- 1920-1929
- Virginia Military Institute -- Cadet life -- 1930-1939
- Virginia Military Institute -- Class of 1930