Tangi Meli scrapbook
Tangi Meli was a cadet social club organized ca. 1912, one of several such "semi-secret" societies that appeared in the years after fraternities were outlawed at VMI. Scrapbook (1912-1916) contains material about the club and VMI activities.
- 1912 - 1916
Restrictions on Access
Open to researchers.
Conditions Governing Use
Materials in the VMI Archives Collections are made available for educational and research use and may be used for non-commercial purposes with appropriate attribution. The user assumes all responsibility for identifying and satisfying any claimants of copyright. Materials from our collections may not be redistributed, published or reproduced without permission. Contact the VMI Archives for additional information about the use of our collections.
- College students -- Societies and clubs
- Virginia Military Institute -- Cadet Life -- 1910-1919
- Virginia Military Institute -- Class of 1914
- Virginia Military Institute -- Class of 1915
- Virginia Military Institute -- Class of 1916
- Virginia Military Institute -- Scrapbooks
- Virginia Military Institute -- Social life and customs