Henry A. Wise Papers
Personal papers of Henry A. Wise, including general correspondence, family correspondence, subject files, and materials relating to the publication of his book, Drawing Out the Man: The VMI story. Inventory available.
- 1894 - 1982
- Wise, Henry Alexander, 1906-1982 (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open to researchers.
Conditions Governing Access Collections in the VMI Archives are made available for educational and research use. The VMI Archives should be cited as the source. The user assumes all responsibility for identifying and satisfying any claimants of copyright and for adhering to publication requirements. Materials from our collections may not be redistributed, published or reproduced without permission. Contact the VMI Archives for additional information.
6 cubic feet (11 boxes and oversized items)
Biographical / Historical
Henry A. Wise, b. 1906, Watertown, NY; VMI Class of 1927; lawyer, Watertown; Capt. U. S. Army during World War II; New York state legislator; author of the VMI history"Drawing Out the Man"; d. 1982, Lexington, VA.
Manuscripts Stacks; and Oversized case 2
- Virginia Military Institute -- Alumni -- Biography
- Virginia Military Institute -- Alumni -- Publications
- Virginia Military Institute -- Cadet Life -- 1920-1929
- Virginia Military Institute -- Cadet life -- 1890-1899
- Virginia Military Institute -- Class of 1894
- Virginia Military Institute -- Class of 1927