Hugh B. Rice cadet scrapbook
VMI scrapbook compiled by Cadet Hugh B. Rice. Contains photographs (including ROTC cavalry unit), programs, playbills, and other VMI memorabilia.
- 1919 - 1923
Conditions Governing Access
There are no restrictions
Conditions Governing Use
Manuscript collections in the VMI Archives are made available for educational and research use. The VMI Archives should be cited as the source. The user assumes all responsibility for identifying and satisfying any claimants of copyright and for adhering to publication requirements. Materials from our collections may not be redistributed, published or reproduced without permission. Contact the VMI Archives for additional information.
Biographical / Historical
Hugh Banker Rice, b. 1900 Lexington, VA; VMI Class of 1923; LTC U. S. Army, 1941-1946; City Manager, Williamsburg, VA & elsewhere; d. 1977, Williamsburg, VA.
- United States -- Army -- Reserve Officers' Training Corps
- Virginia Military Institute -- Army ROTC
- Virginia Military Institute -- Athletics
- Virginia Military Institute -- Cadet Life -- 1920-1929
- Virginia Military Institute -- Class of 1923
- Virginia Military Institute -- Photographs
- Virginia Military Institute -- Scrapbooks