Nathan H. Nelson cadet scrapbook
VMI scrapbook, 1918-1922, compiled by Cadet Nathan H. Nelson. Contains photographs, clippings& other mementos. Subjects include buildings, athletics, social events, classmates. Also contains a few annotations by Nelson.
- 1918 - 1922
Conditions Governing Access
There are no restrictions
Conditions Governing Use
Manuscript collections in the VMI Archives are made available for educational and research use. The VMI Archives should be cited as the source. The user assumes all responsibility for identifying and satisfying any claimants of copyright and for adhering to publication requirements. Materials from our collections may not be redistributed, published or reproduced without permission. Contact the VMI Archives for additional information.
Biographical / Historical
Nathan Henry Nelson, b. 1902, Richmond, VA; VMI Class of 1922; 1st Lt., Coast Artillery Corps, 1942-1944; businessman; d. 1972, Long Island, NY.
- Virginia Military Institute -- Athletics
- Virginia Military Institute -- Buildings, structures, etc
- Virginia Military Institute -- Cadet Life -- 1910-1919
- Virginia Military Institute -- Cadet Life -- 1920-1929
- Virginia Military Institute -- Class of 1922
- Virginia Military Institute -- Photographs
- Virginia Military Institute -- Scrapbooks
- Virginia Military Institute -- Social life and customs