Theodore F. Morton cadet scrapbooks
The collection consists of three VMI scrapbooks compiled by Cadet Theodore Morton during the period 1916-1919. Included are photographs, dance programs and& other VMI memorabilia.
- 1916 - 1919
Conditions Governing Access
There are no restrictions
Conditions Governing Use
Manuscript collections in the VMI Archives are made available for educational and research use. The VMI Archives should be cited as the source. The user assumes all responsibility for identifying and satisfying any copyright holders. Materials from our collections may not be redistributed, published or reproduced without permission from the VMI Archives. Contact the VMI Archives for additional information.
Biographical / Historical
Theodore Feild Morton, b. 1899 Ft. Worth, TX; VMI Class of 1919; attorney; d. 1978 Ft. Worth.
- Virginia Military Institute -- Athletics
- Virginia Military Institute -- Buildings, structures, etc -- Photographs
- Virginia Military Institute -- Cadet Life -- 1910-1919
- Virginia Military Institute -- Class of 1919
- Virginia Military Institute -- Photographs
- Virginia Military Institute -- Scrapbooks