Clement M. Moss Scrapbook
Scrapbook compiled by Cadet Clement M. Moss (born 1902, died 1970), Virginia Military Institute Class of 1921, covering the period 1919-1921. Included are snapshots, dance programs, clippings, drawings, and other VMI memorabilia. Topics of the photographs include his classmates and friends, cadet life, athletics, and VMI buildings.
- 1919 - 1921
Conditions Governing Access
There are no restrictions
Conditions Governing Use
Collections in the VMI Archives are made available for educational and research use. The VMI Archives should be cited as the source. The user assumes all responsibility for identifying and satisfying any claimants of copyright and for adhering to publication requirements. Materials from our collections may not be redistributed, published or reproduced without permission. Contact the VMI Archives for additional information.
- Virginia Military Institute -- Athletics
- Virginia Military Institute -- Buildings, structures, etc -- Photographs
- Virginia Military Institute -- Cadet Life -- 1920-1929
- Virginia Military Institute -- Class of 1921
- Virginia Military Institute -- Photographs
- Virginia Military Institute -- Scrapbooks
- Virginia Military Institute -- Social life and customs
- A GUIDE TO THE CLEMENT M. MOSS SCRAPBOOK, 1919-1921