Richard J. Bundy scrapbook
VMI scrapbook, 1916-1920, compiled by Cadet Richard J. Bundy. Includes photographs of cadet life (classmates, dances, athletic events) and buildings; clippings and other memorabilia.
- 1916 - 1920
- Bundy, Richard J., 1899-1958 (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
There are no restrictions
Conditions Governing Use
Manuscript collections in the VMI Archives are made available for educational and research use. The VMI Archives should be cited as the source. The user assumes all responsibility for identifying and satisfying any copyright holders. Materials from our collections may not be redistributed, published or reproduced without permission from the VMI Archives. Contact the VMI Archives for additional information.
Biographical / Historical
Richard J. Bundy, born 1899, Virginia Military Institute Class of 1920, B. S. ; MIT, B.S.; died 1958.
- Virginia Military Institute -- Athletics
- Virginia Military Institute -- Buildings, structures, etc
- Virginia Military Institute -- Cadet Life -- 1910-1919
- Virginia Military Institute -- Cadet Life -- 1920-1929
- Virginia Military Institute -- Class of 1920
- Virginia Military Institute -- Photographs
- Virginia Military Institute -- Scrapbooks