Newsletters and Circulars, Office of the Superintendent.
Newsletters, circulars and other mass mailings created by the Office of the Superintendent. These include the annual newsletter to parents. These mailings began with General Nichols and the frequency/subject varies among administrations.
- 1917; 1956-present
Conditions Governing Access
There are no restrictions
Conditions Governing Use
Collections in the VMI Archives are made available for noncommercial educational and research use. The VMI Archives should be cited as the source. The user assumes all responsibility for identifying and satisfying any copyright holders. Materials from our collections may not be redistributed, published or reproduced without permission from the VMI Archives. Contact the VMI Archives for additional information.
0.5 cubic feet
Archives stacks, Record Group 02, Superintendent
- Milton, William H. (William Hammond), 1900-1984 (Person)
- Shell, George R. E., 1908-1996 (Person)
- Irby, Richard L., 1918-2002 (Person)
- Walker, Sam S. (Person)
- Knapp, John W. (Person)
- Peay, J. H. Binford, III (Person)
- Nichols, E. W. (Edward West), 1858-1927 (Person)
- Virginia Military Institute. Office of the Superintendent. (Organization)