Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Identifier: RG-04-Physical Plant
Scope and Contents Records primarily concerning the history of VMI buildings and other material related to VMI's physical plant and property.
Scope and Contents Documents and reports relating to VMI's planning initiatives, beginning in 1959. Includes material re: "Plan 2000" Corps Study (1980); Commission on the University of the 21st Century (U-21), 1990; long range academic planning (LRAP).; strategic plans; strategic business plans; post facilities master plans; report of Superintendent's Focus Group - Academics (2004); Vision 2039 (GEN Peay's initiative)
Identifier: RG-04-Preservation reports
Scope and Contents In 2005, VMI was awarded a Campus Heritage Grant from the Getty Foundation in order to review and provide a strategy for protecting and preserving the historical architectural and landscape resources on Post. This is the final report of John Milner Associates, Inc., who worked with VMI to devise this plan.
Scope and Contents The annual budget of the Virginia Military Institute.
- Names: Virginia Military Institute. Office of the Deputy Superintendent for Finance, Administration, and Support X
- 1 Architecture -- Virginia -- History
- 1 Electronic records
- 1 Financial records
- 1 Historic preservation
- 1 Jordan's Point
- 1 Lexington (Va.) -- Buildings, structures, etc
- 1 Lexington (Va.) -- History
- 1 Lexington Arsenal (Va.)
- 2 Virginia Military Institute -- Planning
- 4 Virginia Military Institute -- Buildings, structures, etc