Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Identifier: RG-06-Printed material-Miscellaneous
Scope and Contents A collection of miscellaneous VMI circulars, flyers, brochures and other printed material. This material dates from the 1840's through the current period and includes information circulated to cadets, faculty and staff, and the public. The items are miscellanous in nature. Included are both chronological and topical files.
Scope and Contents Newsletters, circulars and other mass mailings created by the Office of the Superintendent. These include the annual newsletter to parents. These mailings began with General Nichols and the frequency/subject varies among administrations.
Scope and Contents The printed portion of the document outlines the proposed training regimen and lists estimated monthly expenses. This particular document was mailed to Christopher Damron, a lawyer in Allegheny County, who had inquired about enrolling his sons (they did not enroll) A handwritten note from VMI's treasurer William S. Polk to Mr. Damron appears at the bottom of the document.
- Subject: Circular letters X
- 1 Damron, Christopher
- 1 Irby, Richard L., 1918-2002
- 1 Knapp, John W.
- 1 Milton, William H. (William Hammond), 1900-1984
- 1 Nichols, E. W. (Edward West), 1858-1927
- 1 Peay, J. H. Binford, III
- 1 Shell, George R. E., 1908-1996
- 1 Virginia Military Institute. Office of Communications and Marketing
- 1 Virginia Military Institute. Office of the Superintendent.
- 1 Walker, Sam S.