Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Identifier: RG-06-Publications-Reports of the Superintendent
Scope and Contents The annual reports of the Superintendent contain a detailed account of the activities for each academic year. The 19th century through mid-20th century reports are an excellent primary source for exploring the administrative and academic history of the Institute. In addition to annual reports, special reports were occasionally issued to provide details about specific topics; and "semi-annual" reports were published during parts of the 19th century to provide the results of mid-year...
Overview Papers (1889-1945) of United States Army officer Samuel Dickerson Rockenbach, notable for his role in the establishment of the U.S. Army Tank Corps during World War I and his postwar work in the development of tank warfare.
Scope and Contents Box 1: Annual and other reports Box 2: Minutes (Board of Directors); Policy and Procedures manuals; VMIRL self-study (1977); history of the organization by Robert Hunter; misc. printed material
- Subject: Reports X
- 1 Harbord, James G. (James Guthrie), 1866-1947
- 1 MacArthur, Douglas, 1880-1964
- 1 Patton, George S. (George Smith), 1885-1945
- 1 Pershing, John J. (John Joseph), 1860-1948
- 1 Rockenbach, Samuel D. (Samuel Dickerson), 1869-1952
- 1 Summerall, Charles Pelot, 1867-1955
- 1 VMI Research Laboratories, Inc.
- 1 Virginia Military Institute. Office of the Superintendent.
- 1 Wood, Leonard, 1860-1927