Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Charles E. Kilbourne personal papers
Scope and Contents This small collection consists of miscellaneous personal papers found in the Kilbourne family home in 2016. It includes a file of correspondence and memoranda (1898-1937) dating from his career in the U. S. Army, primarily letters of recommendation; photographs; scrapbooks; newspaper clippings; and misc. subject files. Includes material relating to Gen. Kilbourne's long association with the Philippines....
Samuel D. Rockenbach Papers
Overview Papers (1889-1945) of United States Army officer Samuel Dickerson Rockenbach, notable for his role in the establishment of the U.S. Army Tank Corps during World War I and his postwar work in the development of tank warfare.
Samuel G. Talbott papers
Scope and Contents Papers (ca. 25 items) documenting Talbott's cadetship and part of his army career. Includes VMI report and confinement list (1898); diary and miscellaneous items dating from his service with the 28th Infantry Regiment in the Philippines, 1901-1903; awards and certificates.
- Subject: United States. -- Army. -- Division of the Philippines X
- 1 Harbord, James G. (James Guthrie), 1866-1947
- 1 Kilbourne, Charles E. (Charles Evans), 1872-1963
- 1 MacArthur, Douglas, 1880-1964
- 1 Patton, George S. (George Smith), 1885-1945
- 1 Pershing, John J. (John Joseph), 1860-1948
- 1 Rockenbach, Samuel D. (Samuel Dickerson), 1869-1952
- 1 Summerall, Charles Pelot, 1867-1955
- 1 Talbott, Samuel G. (Samuel Greaner), 1877-1965
- 1 Wood, Leonard, 1860-1927