Showing Collections: 11 - 13 of 13
Scope and Contents Correspondence, memoranda and other records from the administration of William H. Cocke.
Scope and Contents Official records of the William H. Milton, Jr. administration, including correspondence, annual reports, and related records for the period 1952-1960.
Identifier: RG-02-Orders and Memoranda
Scope and Contents The Order Books contain official orders and notices concerning the military regulations and operations, as well as the academic administration of the Institute. The definitions of Orders, Special Orders, and Memoranda overlap and vary over time. General definitions are- General Orders: Announcements of interest to all or to a large group of cadets and the faculty, concerning military and academic schedules and regulations, special events, military and academic...
- Subject: Virginia Military Institute -- Administration X
- 1 Bunting, Josiah, III, 1939-
- 2 Cocke, William H. (William Horner), 1874-1938
- 2 Irby, Richard L., 1918-2002
- 2 Kilbourne, Charles E. (Charles Evans), 1872-1963
- 1 Knapp, John W.
- 2 Lejeune, John Archer, 1867-1942
- 2 Marshall, Richard J., 1895-1973
- 2 Milton, William H. (William Hammond), 1900-1984
- 3 Nichols, E. W. (Edward West), 1858-1927
- 2 Shell, George R. E., 1908-1996