Showing Collections: 31 - 40 of 47
Scope and Contents Scrapbook compiled by VMI Cadet Pleasant H. Bagby. Included are photographs, dance programs, and other VMI memorabilia.
Scope and Contents The collection consists of World War II era maps and listings of geodesic points used by Sinclair while fighting in Europe; and items dating from Sinclair's VMI cadetship, including cadet account book, listing school expenses 1927-1931; dance and finals programs.
Scope and Contents VMI scrapbook, 1916-1920, compiled by Cadet Richard J. Bundy. Includes photographs of cadet life (classmates, dances, athletic events) and buildings; clippings and other memorabilia.
Scope and Contents Scrapbook compiled by VMI Cadet Richard R. Woodward. Contains photographs of cadet life and other VMI memorabilia.
Scope and Contents Robert A. Earle papers, approximately 100 items, 1923-1964. Include VMI scrapbook (1923-1927, photos from service in the Marine Corps during World War II (Pacific Theater), misc. papers and photos dating from Earle's 37 year career with the U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey, and misc. military papers.
Scope and Contents The collection consists of the VMI account book of Cadet Robert L. Wallace (VMI Class of 1924, of Chase City, Virginia), containing entries for cadet expenses, 1920-1924; and a scrapbook fragment (ca. 21 pages), containing photographs of cadets and cadet life, clippings, and other VMI mementos.
Scope and Contents Scrapbook compiled by Cadet Robert W. Bolling (1899-1969), Virginia Military Institute Class of 1922. Included are snapshots, dance programs, clippings, drawings, and other VMI memorabilia. Topics of the photographs include his classmates and friends, cadet life, athletics, and VMI buildings.
Scope and Contents Notebook containing typescript copies of the letters of Cadet Samuel Burton Wilson, Jr., VMI Class of 1921. The letters, dated September 1917-June 1921, provide a detailed account of cadet life during that period. The notebook also contains copies of relevant family photographs and genealogical information. The letters were transcribed and donated by Wilson's daughter.
Scope and Contents The Stanton F. Blain account book contains a listing of school expenses incurred while Blain was a cadet at the Virginia Military Institute, 1919-1923.
Scope and Contents Cadet scrapbook and photograph album of Thomas Scott Nixon, Virginia Military Institute Class of 1923, covering the period 1919-1920. Included are snapshots, as well as dance programs, clippings, drawings, and other VMI memorabilia. Topics of the photographs include his classmates and friends, cadet life, athletics, and VMI buildings.
- Subject: Virginia Military Institute -- Cadet Life -- 1920-1929 X
- 1 Bagby, Pleasant H. (Pleasant Harwood), 1910-
- 1 Barton, George L. (George Lloyd), 1891-1984
- 1 Bell, James N. (James Nichol), 1904-1977
- 1 Berry, M. Keith (Marshall Keith), 1899-1985
- 1 Blain, Stanton F. (Stanton Forman), 1902-1972
- 1 Bolling, Robert W. (Robert William), 1899-1969
- 1 Britt, Albert S.
- 1 Bundy, Richard J., 1899-1958
- 1 Cocke, William H. (William Horner), 1874-1938
- 1 Cooper, George L. H. (George Lawrence Hawkins), 1911-1984
- 1 Dewey, Franklin H. (Franklin Haylander), 1908-1986
- 1 Doty, Mark H. (Mark Hanahan), 1902-1968
- 1 Earle, Robert A. (Robert August), 1906-1991
- 1 East, J. Frank (John Franklin), 1901-1979
- 1 Ferebee, J. Smith (James Smith), 1906-1988
- 1 Foster, Charles E., 1903-1938
- 1 Garbutt, William A., 1909-1998
- 1 Griffith, William F. R., Jr.
- 1 Gulf Coast Military Academy
- 1 Guthrie, James B., 1907-1984
- 1 Hanger, George D. (George DeLancey), 1907-1992
- 1 Hankins, James D. (James DeWitt), 1902-1978
- 1 Hannah, Andrew L. (Andrew Lee), 1903-1982
- 1 Hopkins, William A. (William Addison), 1903-1971
- 1 Houston, Levin J. (Levin James), 1905-1990
- 1 Hubbard, Mont, Jr., 1910-1968
- 1 Kyle, John H. (John Holmes), 1901-1984
- 1 Langford, Lee E., 1908-1956
- 2 McCarthy, Frank, 1912-1986
- 1 Meriwether, Willis J.
- 1 Meyers, Bennet A. (Bennet Aaron), 1910-1975
- 1 Milton, William H. (William Hammond), 1900-1984
- 1 Montague, Ludwell Lee, 1907-1972
- 1 Moss, Clement M. (Clement Murphy), 1902-1970
- 1 Nelson, Nathan H. (Nathan Henry), 1902-1972
- 1 Nicholls, Tom R. (Tom Riston), 1906-1990
- 1 Nixon, Thomas S. (Thomas Scott), 1901-1980
- 1 Payne, John B., 1899-1986
- 1 Rice, Hugh B. (Hugh Banker), 1900-1977
- 1 Schmidt, Alfred C. (Alfred Clarence), 1901-1976
- 1 Scott, George C., Jr. (George Cole)
- 1 Sinclair, Richard B. (Richard Bain), 1908-1996
- 1 Smith, Otis D. (Otis David), 1913-1992
- 1 Virginia Military Institute. Department of History
- 1 Vivian, William R. (William Rhoads), 1911-2009
- 1 Wallace, Robert L. (Robert Lucius), 1902-1988
- 1 Watson, William H. (William Henry), 1907-1974
- 1 Wilson, Samuel B., 1901-1939
- 1 Wise family
- 1 Wise, Henry A. (Henry Alexander), 1874-1968
- 1 Wise, Henry Alexander, 1906-1982
- 1 Wise, Jennings C. (Jennings Cropper), 1881-1968
- 1 Woodward, Richard R. (Richard Rawles), 1905-1982
- 1 von Schilling, Leopold M. (Leopold Marshall), 1905-1981 ∧ less