Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Scope and Contents 2 volumes of testimonial letters from Mann's former students at VMI, presented to him when he retired from the Engineering Department in 1967; Board of Visitors resolution, 1967; misc., oversized items, including his graduate school diploma from MIT.
Scope and Contents Manuscript containing professional notes relating to Civil Engineering.
Scope and Contents The papers consist of Thomas H. Williamson's Civil War memoirs, in which he discusses the events that took place during his temporary assignment to the command of Major General Thomas J. (Stonewall) beginning in April 1862; lecture notes (1850's) used in teaching his engineering and architecture courses at the Virginia Military Institute; 2 copies of the textbook written by Williamson for use at VMI, An Elementary Course of Architecture and Civil Engineering;...
- Names: Virginia Military Institute. Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering X
- 1 Architecture
- 1 Textbooks
- 1 United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Personal narratives, Confederate
- 1 Virginia -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Personal narratives, Confederate
- 2 Virginia Military Institute -- Academics -- History -- 19th century
- 1 Virginia Military Institute -- Class of 1921
- 1 Virginia Military Institute -- Curricula
- 1 Virginia Military Institute -- Faculty -- 19th century
- 2 Virginia Military Institute -- Faculty -- Biography
- 1 Virginia Military Institute -- Faculty -- Papers